rara sahaja ,,

hyep hyep ,,saia taa sombom ..rara fer short ,, ;] ,,nice 2 knoe you ,,thnx ...


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.


Friday, November 12, 2010

for da rest of ma life~

i praise Allah for sending me u,,
my luv,,
u found me home n sail wif me,,
n i'm here wif u,,
now let me let u know,,
u've opened my heart,,
i was always thinking dat luv was wrong,,
bt everything was changed when u come along,,
n theres a couple word i wan 2 say,,

for da rest of ma life,,
i'll b wif u,,
i'll stay by ur side,,
honest n true,,
till da end of ma time,,,
i'll b luving u,,luving u..

for da rest of ma life,,
thru days n night,,
i'll thnx Allah,,
for open ma eyes,,
now n forever...
i'll b there 4 u..

i know dat deep in ma heart
i feel so blessed when i think of u,,
n i ask Allah 2 blessed all we do,,
u're ma husband n ma friend,,
n ma strenght,,
n i pray we r together eternally,,
n i find maself so strong
everything changed when u come along...

n theres a couple word i wan 2 say,,
. . . . . .

i know dat in ma heart now,,
dat u're here,,
in front of me,,
i strongly feel luv,,
n i hve no doubt
n i'm singing loud dat i'll luv u eternally, , ,

i know dat deep in ma heart. . .

0 comments: